Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Saturday, August 23, 2008
Inspiration of the winged kind
GO TO FRIENDLYSENSATIONS.COM
FRIENDLYSENSATIONS.COM

AS I was surfing through profile sensations looking for a hunky man to paste onto a friends myspace I saw this guy and I thought, oh wow. Wouldn't it be nice if he fluttered up to my bedroom window one of these cool summer nights? I really like the drama and the artist nature of this picture. It conjures up a great story on its own. Who is this winged man and why is he creeping through the woods? LOL. I had an idea, if anyone else is keen, to hold a little writing contest, of sorts, featuring this man, with strap on wings. If enough people are interested we might be able to put it to an anthology or at least a very interesting free read.

If you want to play email me at tarasnichols@gmail.com
posted by Tara S Nichols @ 7:01 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER