Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, April 17, 2006
A New Forbidden Publications Author
Greetings!

This is an exciting time for all of us authors who through our work are helping to launch this new website that promises its readers a variety of intriguing, compelling, and spell binding fiction.

My book No More Secrets, No More Lies has had a bit of a rocky road to say the least, but I believe has found a home with FP. Given a four star review by Romantic Times Book Club Magazine I also believe No More Secrets, No More Lies will deliver what it promises, an unforgettable read that (as I've been told by others) leaves readers thinking about my characters way after they've finished the book. Which is always good thing to hear especially knowing how difficult it can be at times to create these three dimensional characters that "ring true"--the last line RT uses in its review to describe my story.

No More Secrets, No More Lies is scheduled for publication June 16. That following week I'll be at Disney World with my kids and grandkids, and I think a great way to celebrate NMS's launch with FP.

Marie Roy
posted by Anonymous @ 7:43 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER