Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Friday, December 29, 2006
Great New Review for One Hot Cayman Night by Jamie Hill
One Hot Cayman Night was given 4 Kisses by TwoLips Reviews!

WOW!! Talk about one hot read to make your thighs ache. Jamie Hill lead me on a carnal ride that left me breathless. What Keisha and Jaden get into should be a crime. Although the book is short, I do not want to give any more details, but I recommend reading on cold lonely nights. The book was fast paced and very believable ... I am off to get lots of ice! ~ Alisha, TwoLips Reviews

For more information, to read excerpt or purchase, please visit: www.jamiehill.biz

posted by Anonymous @ 1:31 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:16 PM, Blogger A Memoire said…

    It's been so long since I've read a good romance.

    I really need to get back in there.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER