Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Saturday, September 22, 2007
I'm still stunned


So....I was checking fictionwise the other day (the 20th LOL) and found that my book The Prophecy was # 8 on the mainstream list.

The next day (the 21st heheh) it moved up to # 7. Can you believe that? And it's still there at the # 7 spot right below Dean Koontz. I love Dean Koontz and I'm right under him in the best seller list.
http://www.fictionwise.com/ebooks/MainstreameBooks.htm

It's been 2 days of walking on clouds LOL and with all the fog we've been having here that's not hard hehehe. Hope everyone is having as good a day as I am, despite the rain and being at work for the next 13 days and all LOL

Oh yeah I went over to All Short Storie and found that my book is #1. Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
http://www.allshortstories.com/servlet/mw?t=browsebook&catid=8&si=2

Aline
posted by Aline de Chevigny @ 5:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER