Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, April 17, 2006
Mount Hill Secrets: Velvet Seduction Coming May 5th!
Hello Everyone! My name's Sabrina Luna and I've been writing adult fiction, paranormal/fantasy & spicy romances since 1997. I'm currently living on the border of the Carolinas and I believe that you manifest your own future ...& I'm busy manifesting mine!

I'm real excited to be an author with Forbidden Publications, surrounded by such a creative & fun group of artists, authors & editors! The first ebook of my contemporary, spicy romance series will be released on May 5th!

Mount Hill appears to be an adverage small town, but, behind closed doors, it's full of sensuous secrets & hidden desires ...so open your mind & open your heart!

MOUNT HILL SECRETS: VELVET SEDUCTION
Available May 5th at Forbidden Publications

Are You Ready To Be Seduced? ;)
posted by Sabrina Luna @ 11:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER