Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Sunday, September 10, 2006

Hey everyone...
It's great to be part of the Forbidden Publications Team. I wanted to thank everyone for being so good to the new author on the block.
I wanted to post and show everyone my brand new book cover. It is one that I did myself, so I am very proud of it.
Luck is a Lady is a Halloween story that will be released on October 6th. Here's a quick blurb...

When Lara Kincade inherits a gambling boat from her long lost Uncle, she thinks her luck has changed. And since Halloween is just around the corner, she knows just how to celebrate.

A costume gambling cruise.

Justin Savage has another idea. He and his friends have been stuck on the Lucky Lady for over a century, destined to sail the ocean until someone can break the curse. The last thing he needs is some girl planning parties on his ship.

It is a Halloween to remember when passion flares between this stubborn couple. And only by putting their cards on the table, will either of them have a chance of winning at love!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Want to learn more about me? Go to my website at

http://cjengland.com

and check out all my other books and news!

And remember...

Follow Your Dreams...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


posted by CJ England @ 7:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER