Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, October 09, 2007
Hello Everyone!
I just wanted to introduce myself.

My name is Yolanda, and I'm a new author at Forbidden Publications.

I live in Sydney, Australia and love writing about the paranormal. Every one of my tales pretty much has an otherworldly factor in it.

My story, BLOOD CHASE, will be published by FP in the future. At the moment I'm working through the edits, and am really enjoying the process. BC is a little vampire story. I love to read and write about vampires! And I'd like to write the next installment sometime this week.

Well, I'm looking forward to getting to know the readers of Forbidden Publications, as well as the fellow authors. This looks like a fantastic place to be.

I'll pop in another time to chat a little more about my story. But if you'd like to know more about me, don't hesitate to visit my website/s. Just click on the bat for my blog, and the banner for my website. :)

Have a great week everyone!

Labels:

posted by Yolanda Sfetsos @ 3:51 PM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER