Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Hi everyone!
Firstly, I'd like to apologise for not popping in here for so long. Bad me. :/ Lots of stuff always going on. My daughter's on her last week of school holidays (I live in Australia) and that always makes every single day that little bit busier.

I recently signed another contract with FP. It's a Christmas novella that's a little different... let's just say zombies, and leave it at that. ;) I've also completed the edits for my upcoming Myth Hunter II story, MOON CHASE and for my stand-alone, MYSTICAL.

And since I'm talking about them, I want to share the covers:


They were both made by Dawné Dominique. They're awesome! What do you think?


Labels:

posted by Yolanda Sfetsos @ 12:54 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER