Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, October 06, 2008
I've been tagged
Hi Everyone,

I really don't know what I'm doing, but I'm going to try this, and see if it works. I was tagged by Linda LaRogue at Wild Rose Press, so I have to tell you six things about myself, then tag six people. That's the fun part.

1. My husband and I have been married 31 years.

2. I love to read and travel.

3. I have a love-hate relationship with writing. Grinning.

4. I have been to Egypt

5. I worked 36 years for Trans World Airlines (TWA)

6. The Catalyst is my first book to be published.

These people have been tagged: I apologise to all those excellent writers I missed. I went with people whom I not only like their work, but they have become friends.

1. Heat of Battle by T.J. Killian, a short, hot story.

2. Never Forget Again by Emy Naso, a lovely story teller.

3. Shahzar: Last Queen of Kaladia by Anastasia Rabiyah. Haven't read the story, but have read excerpts. Sounds great.

4. September Heat by Diana Castilleja, on my TBR list

5. No More Secrets, No More Lies by Marie A. Roy. The excerpts I read sounded intriguing.

6. Wicked Weekend by Rene Walden. Another short story that sounds like a satisfying read.

There were so many more I wanted to add. Sorry, Tara. Some other time for you.

Sandy
posted by Sandy @ 9:28 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER