Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Friday, June 23, 2006
SWEEET


''Sweeeeeet!''
M.L. Benont has truly revealed a way to summon forth my Forbidden delights cover, and in deed this is a grand work of art. I want to thank you Rene. W for giving me a opportunity to cast my reflection, upon the small romance press unity. I can't wait to re-edit this story, in order to awaking the readers third eye, and so on. I am trying to become apart of the Forbidden-Family, although I speck very little, but without another secondary thought or even doubt, I shall bring before you a longer tale. God/Goddes bless all of you supreme and wonderful people. One more thing how many other men have been published at Forbidden Publication, ''yeah'', well I think I going to call it a day and get back to my book. 'salvation everyone''
posted by Anonymous @ 5:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER