Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Saturday, September 30, 2006
A New blog for a New Author
Hey everyone,
I just wanted to let you know that after much deliberation I have started a Blog. The address is http://adellelaudanblog.blogspot.com I hope you will pop in and say hi. It is my intention to keep things fun and interesting, a place to escape all the insanity of day to day life.
Be sure to drop by my website. http://www.adellelaudan.com where you can keep up to date on my books, release dates and works in progress. Please sign my guestbook while you are there.
I invite you to join me on this wild and wonderful journey. It has been my dream for as long as I can remember to be a published Author and to share my vision with the rest of the world!
Keep Loving... Keep Laughing... Keep On... Keepin' On!

Adelle Laudan
posted by Unknown @ 6:28 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER