Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Friday, October 06, 2006
FINALLY...


WHEW!! I finally finished "A Single Rose". Damn that thing was killing me. How do you all like the cover? I can't wait for release day, although I may have to have a stand in because I think it releases on October 13th and that's my son's birthday and party. SHEESH! Darn kid wants a party... LOL. Anyhoo, I thought I would tease you all with a blurb, just to get you wanting the book when it releases.

Marisol Sanchez is the best operative the Marines have ever produced for the CIA. She is the top sniper of an anti-terrorist Black Ops team. Marisol’s job is to “take care of” any problems that arise. The assignment is received directly from her superiors and it is her job to eliminate the situation, no questions asked.

Michael Leoni, codename Lone Wolf, is Italy’s best known assassin. He gets a call on his cell phone and he’s on the next flight out for his paycheck. Michael is a hands on kinda guy. He slices and dices and claims his prize, the left middle finger, as proof he completed his job. His reputation precedes him and his record is impeccable.


Now, two killers are sent out on the same hunt… Can Marisol resist the Lone Wolf? Will Michael be able to deny his need for a strong woman? The two will have to work together to reach a common goal, but will they be able to keep their hands off each other until the goal is attained?

Did I mention that this is going to be a new series? LOL. I'm calling it The Assassin series. See ya'll on the flip side.

posted by Marissa de A'mor @ 9:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER