Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Friday, November 16, 2007
Not Her Mr. Right Gets a Recommended Read!
Hi, all,

I wanted to share this terrific review Not Her Mr. Right received from My Book Cravings. The reviewer gave it five flowers and a Recommended Read. You can't ask for more than that!

"I loved this book from the very beginning. It’s light-hearted and funny, while dealing with the emotional baggage that woman who are heavier than the societal norm have to deal with every day…and Miss Carrington does it tastefully, for which I applaud her. It’s a breath of fresh air when an author deals with a larger size woman finding a man who still wants her. The characters of Jake and Emma are well rounded, realistic and totally right for each other and I wanted them to find happiness from the very start. I loved Jake’s dogged determination to make Emma realize how much he truly cared for her, especially when she kept taking things he said the wrong way. In addition, Emma’s meddling mother was a hoot, who I couldn’t decide if I wanted to strangle, or possibly arrange a few sessions of family counseling for. I’ve not had the opportunity to read anything by this author before, but after reading this engaging story, I’ll be remedying that in the very near future." ~ My Book Cravings, 5 Flowers

Rachel Carrington
www.dawnrachel.com
posted by Anonymous @ 10:13 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER