Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, February 26, 2008
Reviewers Love "After All These Years"

I've got more good news about my latest novella, After All These Years. Manic Readers gave it four stars and a great review! Here's a bit of what they had to say:

From the beginning of the story it's an emotional rollercoaster. There’s a shocker that makes After All These Years really interesting and causes even more turmoil. It's almost purely a romance. It was a nice change of pace and the ending had me smiling.

Read the rest of that review here.

And the amazingly talented, highly respected Donna George Storey wrote a beautiful review of After All These Years on her Blog. She also talked about some of the writing I have done in the past, and gave a lovely mention to my favorite short story, "Indiana Jones, with Camera."

I have to be honest...I'm such a huge fan of Donna, have loved her work for so long, that I cried when I read her positive words about my writing. That's the kind of review all writers dream about!

Donna's beautiful review is here.

And if you don't have your own copy yet, why not get one and see what all the fuss is about? Priced nice at 2.99, it's available from Forbidden Publications. Click here to get After All These Years.

Cheers,
Gwenny

For more: Website / Blog

Labels: , ,

posted by Angel @ 7:30 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER