Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Sunday, May 04, 2008
Love Bundles -
Did you know?

An ancient phallic symbol is asparagus, and has been used as an aphrodisiac for around 3000 years???

"In 10th-Century France, bridgegrooms ate several servings before their wedding nights, because of its reputed powers of arousal. Interestingly, though, we now know that asparagus contains a plant hormone called asparagocide. It is also packed with selenium, and vitamins A and C, which are important nutrients for healthy sexual function. So, go ahead enjoy feeding your lover succulent spears dipped in melted butter for a sexy, sensual experience." Taken from a book titled SEDUCE: 100 Tips to Arouse!

The first three orders for No More Secrets, No More Lies (the week of May 5 through the 10) will receive a copy of this book. Just email me the receipt from FP and your address and I will get this book to you in the mail.

Direct Buy Link for No More Secrets, No More Lies

Marie Roy
Click Here to Enter My World
posted by Collette Thomas @ 1:58 PM  
4 Comments:
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    I love asparagus, but I couldn't get my husband to eat it for nothing. lol Interesting tidbit.

    Sandy

     
  • At 1:37 AM, Blogger Anastasia Rabiyah said…

    Oh my goodness. That explains my asparagus addiction! And my hubbie's.

    ^^
    Anastasia Rabiyah

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Collette Thomas said…

    Sandy, maybe if you show him this posting....he might change his mind. L0L ;) Marie

     
  • At 7:24 AM, Blogger Tara S Nichols said…

    Darn! Asparagus eh? Do you have any recipes that might make my fella stomach it? Oysters are out too!
    Guess I better stick with chocolate.

    Great historical fact though!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER