Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, April 14, 2008
Monday Zoom!
"After one has discovered what he is called for, he should set out to do it with all of the power that he has in his system."

Martin Luther King Jr. (1929-1968)
American civil rights leader

Wow, what an appropriate quote of the day for me. I'm busy writing for two anthologies, two co-authored works, and then there's my usual writing.
*pant, pant*

Just thought I'd share that bit of inspiration with everyone!

Anastasia Rabiyah
RabiyahBooks.com
posted by Anastasia Rabiyah @ 8:00 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 8:48 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Ana,
    I wish I could say I was working that hard on my writing, but instead I'm working on my new website. Ugh.

    Keep it up, Ana.

    Sandy

     
  • At 1:36 AM, Blogger Don said…

    Great quote, given by a man who meant well in his heart.

    Accept your calling.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER