Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
Want to Share Some Whipped Cream With Me?

I've got a ton of whipped cream, ready to share with you...just take a look at the Whipped Cream site, where they took the time to interview me! (What did you think I meant, hmmm?)

In this interview I talk about everything from erotic writing to sensual research to...well, Coca-Cola and lobsters. Seriously!

Click here to take a look at the interview, and don't forget to join the WC yahoo group -- I'll be around this week, answering any questions you might have. Except maybe that question about my most embarrassing moment. There are some things even an erotica writer doesn't tell!

Cheers,
Gwenny

My Blog / My Website

Labels: ,

posted by Angel @ 9:18 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER