Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
A Road of Misgivings

Hello everyone! My name is Zinnia Hope and I have a short coming out with Forbidden Publications called A Road of Misgivings.

Who am I? Well, my fiction has appeared in nationally distributed men's magazines and Ruthie's Club.com under a pseudonym. Although I usually write erotic fiction that will steam up your reading glasses, I also write mainstream and speculative stories and novels. My work has been published in Canada and Turkey, plus my spec fiction has appeared online in such publications as Would That It Were.com.

While searching for a new literary agent, I've been writing eBooks and polishing two full-length novels so sizzling that they'll make the neighbors call the fire department!

I also have a personal blog on Blogger: www.zinniahope.blogspot.com I owe my readers a chicken story, lolol...you'll have to stop by from time to time to find out what's going on, but I've had readers emailing wanting me to finish the tale of the farm chickens, so pop into my blog in a few days and read all about it. LOL!

Remember, it's all about sex, baby!

And unique plots, riveting characters, and...

Zinnia
posted by Zinnia @ 11:49 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:37 PM, Blogger Zinnia said…

    Well, the chicken story is up on my blog and I see you were losing it,lolol...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER