Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, August 07, 2006
WOO HOO!! My book has a cover :) I am so excited! Now, here's the tricky part, I have to finish writing the darned thing... LOL. "A Single Rose" is tentatively set to release on October 6th, so be on the lookout... A blurb? Well of course I'll give you the blurb. How silly of me to have fogotten.

Marisol Sanchez is the best operative the Marines have ever produced for the CIA. She is the top sniper of an anti-terrorist Black Ops team. Marisol’s job is to “take care of” any problems that arise. The assignment is received directly from her superiors and it is her job to eliminate the situation, no questions asked.

Michael Leoni, codename Lone Wolf, is Italy’s best known assassin. He gets a call on his cell phone and he’s on the next flight out for his paycheck. Michael is a hands on kinda guy. He slices and dices and claims his prize, the left middle finger, as proof he completed his job. His reputation precedes him and his record is impeccable.

Now, two killers are sent out on the same hunt… Can Marisol resist the Lone Wolf? Will Michael be able to deny his need for a strong woman? The two will have to work together to reach a common goal, but will they be able to keep their hands off each other until the goal is attained?

So, what do you think? I'm having fun with it, but my muse isn't fast enough. I have to give him a swift kick in the ass pretty soon... LOL.

posted by Marissa de A'mor @ 6:50 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Nicole said…

    It sounds interesting. Sparked my interest. So you are having it published? In Oct.? And it's not done yet? lol, you better kick your muse in the ass. Good luck. I'll keep checking back for updates.

     
  • At 11:02 PM, Blogger ReadingIsSoMuchFun said…

    Hi Marissa & Others :)

    Love the cover. WooHoo Congrad's YaY!!! Thanxs for sharing the blurb with us. Sounds really good. I am adding this to my TBR :)

    Now woman get to the writing j/k LoL Happy Writing :):)

    Hugssss
    Linda.H.

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Blogger Diana Castilleja said…

    Sounds hot! Good luck with it!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER