Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Friday, July 14, 2006
Kids screaming...
...teens fighting, bills coming due...book signing tomorrow, three reviews coming out...agents wanting manuscripts...
and somehow, I have to get into 'erotica writing space'. Hmm. Not sure how I'm supposed to do that exactly. I'ts 9 am. Too early for wine (and let's face it, wine gets me excited for BED, not anything else--yeah, I'm old...) SO how does one get into the mood? Especially if you dont have a partner that can help you get in the mood? Food for thought....
posted by JulieAnn @ 8:51 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 11:43 PM, Blogger Kis Lee said…

    that's a good question. Sometimes I'm in the mood, and sometimes i'm not. I don't force it, because I like writing other genres.

    It's funny. I write more erotica now that I'm single rather than when I was in a relationship. Weird.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER