Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Hi Everyone

I'm back!!! :)

I haven't been blogging lately because I wanted to get everything set up first. Thanks to Best Buys this past fall I have updated my whole computer system. I'm now working on an HP Pavillion which is now hooked up to high speed internet. I feel like I have finally moved into the 21st Century, especially with my new HP 4-color printer. I'm now in the process of updating my laptop to wireless. (Waiting for my son to come over to do that.) ThenI should be all set for a while.

Now I can concentrate on writing and promoting my books.

No More Secrets, No More Lies, a contemporary romance has been with FP since July. I think that book will always hold a special place in my heart, partly inspired by my late husband's Little League team that inspired the young boy character Brian, who many who have already read this book enjoyed0.

Coming soon from FP is Hot Sex With A Stranger: A Case of Mistaken Identity. This was a short story written by me and published on audiotape under the name Fly A Rainbow. I remember when writing it I couldn't even use the word "breast" or "nipple" or any thing that clinically named a body part, any body part.

Well I took that story and reworked it, and basically did what Emeril does to his recipes....BAM!!! I added a bit...a lot more spice...and pushed it up...way up several levels resulting in an erotic piece that names more...much more...than just body parts.

Mistaken Identity is a story of double deception:

At the request of his father, Jonathan Wetherall the Third agrees to meet his childhood nemesis for a week of fun and relaxation. He arrives at the airport expecting a red-headed, blue-eyed pain in the neck. Instead he finds an attractive overly sexy woman doing a bad job of impersonating her roommate.

Determined to show her a thing or two, Jonathan pretends to be a stranger, calling himself Flynt Adams, a cowboy from Albuquerque.

While waiting to meet the skinny nerd described by her roommate, Myrna Dunbar is approached by a blond jock dressed like a cowboy motorcycle bum. Convinced that Jonathan has decided to stand up her roommate, she must now decide whether to accept this stranger’s offer of fun and adventure or return to her lonely, unexciting life.

Hot Sex with a Stranger is a coming of age story that leaves very little, if anything, to the imagination as it explores the world of bondage, submission and everything in between.


Hot Sex With A Stranger: A Case of Mistaken Identity will be released in November. (I am certainly going to celebrate Thanksgiving this year!!!!)

Collette Thomas








posted by Collette Thomas @ 8:59 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER