Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Wednesday, October 11, 2006
Review for Dream Man

A wonderful review from Two Lips Reviews


Kelley Vitollo's very short, short story Dream Man is a vivid, heartwarming, sensual and detailed account of a woman's very first encounter both figuratively and literally with the man of her dreams. It's a stellar foot-in-the-door start for this new and upcoming author. I definitely look forward to future short and/or longer works from her!


I was so excited about this review that I wanted to share. For more information you can visit Forbidden Publications my blog, Heartfelt or my website
posted by Kelley Nyrae @ 11:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER