Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Thursday, November 29, 2007
BLOOD CHASE has a release date!
Hi everyone!

Well, I thought I'd pop in to share the very hot and sexy cover for my upcoming Forbidden Publications release.

Isn't it gorgeous?

And I have a release date now. BLOOD CHASE will be available on December 20, 2007. How cool is that? I can't wait. This is my first eBook release with FP, so I'm very excited.

Oh, and here's the blurb:

Grace is a myth hunter, playing a game of cat and mouse with a dangerous vampire. Dixon scares her, but not as much as the passion that burns between them.

I'll be back another day to share an excerpt.

In the meantime, I hope you all have a great weekend!

Labels:

posted by Yolanda Sfetsos @ 8:34 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER