Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, November 27, 2007
Helping a good cause



I've been helping the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) as a nurse and a community member for the past ten years. I'm now helping as an author, as well.

With the purchase of any on my books, either print or e-book, I will donate $2.00 to JDRF. Yes, that leaves me with little royalty money; but what does that mean to a child who takes up to ten shots of insulin a day to survive. The donations will continue year-round, or until a cure is found.

For those who wish to follow my progress, I have a graph on my website: ( http://www.janetdurbin.com ). I will update this on a monthly basis, or quarterly in the case of Forbidden Publications/Fictionwise books.

The annual Walk to Cure Diabetes event for my area is held March 15th, 2008. With your help, it will be a joy to hand them a check to find the cure for juvenile (Type 1) diabetes.

I want to say a special thanks to Rene and her team for allowing me to be a part of the Forbidden family, and for taking on my books. May everyone, readers and authors alike, have a very merry Christmas. :)

Janet Durbin
http://www.janetdurbin.com
Author of Innocence Taken
Now available at http://www.forbiddenpublications.com
posted by Janet @ 8:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER