Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Sunday, April 30, 2006
I'm a Passionate Plume RWA contest finalist!
I go the news last week and I couldn't be more thrilled! My m/m erotic romance novel, A BIT OF ROUGH, is a finalist in a RWA contest! I was very honored and so pleased by it, I could hardly think straight for a moment when I got the notification. The full impact of a m/m romance finalizing didn't actually hit me until the congratulations began pouring in and other, more experienced authors began to tell me of outstanding it was for my novel to be included. I'm even more honored and surprised now than I was before. Just plain thrilling!

Laura Baumbach
http://www.laurabaumbach.com
posted by Unknown @ 6:14 AM  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER