Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Finally!! whewwwwwww
Hey folks,

Just wanted to let everyone know, I got all the updates made to the blog and all the invites sent out to all our new authors. If ya'll get a chance, check the author links on the sidebar and make sure I have the correct website or blog address for ya. There are a few that arent linked, but those were folks I didnt have a website or blog for.

Keep me posted.

Happy bloggin.

Rene
posted by Rene` @ 4:47 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 12:40 AM, Blogger Laurlee Harbig said…

    You sound like one busy woman... with that being said. The blog looks great.

     
  • At 9:17 AM, Blogger Sabrina Luna said…

    Rene, it looks fantastic, but please change my author link to my official website:

    http://www.sabrinaluna.com

    Thx! :)
    Sabrina )O(

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER