Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Saturday, August 12, 2006
Only 20 Days Until Dragon*Con ...

Squeeee! I’m so excited! If you don’t know what Dragon*Con is well, it’s the biggest multi-media SciFi-Fantasy convention in the USA! Hosted every year down in Atlanta Georgia, 50,000 + fans of the various genres meet, greet and party!

I’ve been to Dragon*Con before (1997-2004) and I tell you, it’s such a blast! I’m looking forward to seeing some familiar faces and meeting LOTS of new ones! This year I’ll be happily promoting my ebooks and will be guest speaking on a few of the Writers Track panels!

It’s not too late to make plans to go or, if you want to go next year, check out their website at: http://www.dragoncon.org

Well, time to plan my packing …
Thx & Hugs,
Sabrina Luna )O(


Sabrina Luna
Spicy Romance with a Touch of Magick
http://www.sabrinaluna.com
posted by Sabrina Luna @ 8:41 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 4:41 PM, Blogger Mari said…

    I was going to go, but after Rwa Nationals, I just can't afford to go.

    Have a great time!!

    Mari

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER