Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, January 29, 2007
It's New Release Day!!!!
Hey all,

It's Monday and I'm back to work with bells on. Today is a great day! My newest book,
Angel Eyes and Demon Lies,
part of the Forbidden Valentine's Day Collection
is NOW LIVE and ready for purchase. Pick up the book at
http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/book_pages/angel_eyes_and_demon_lies.html. It's only 3.99 so get a few for friends as Valentine's gifts. I'd love to see this one go as a bestseller too!!!!!

And here is a special deal. Anyone who purchases this book within the first 48 hours will get a special Valentine's Day Goodie Bag filled with fun gifts. Just send me your complete receipt and your snail mail addy and then watch your mailbox! Not only will you get a great new read, but some other prizes as well.

And don't forget the chat tonight! It will take place at 9:00pm est at the Forbidden Chat Room.

http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/chatroom.html

Come celebrate with me and when you arrive, give me the code words...

'Heaven and Hell Collide'

and win a special thank you gift from me for coming!

Hope to see each and every one of you there! I want to go broke from all the postage!!!! LOL

And check out the other great Valentine's Day Releases at

http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/

posted by CJ England @ 11:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER