Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Thursday, April 03, 2008
Road Trip Rendezvous

ROAD TRIP RENDEZVOUS CONTEST



If you have been a reader of mine for awhile, you know that I love road trips, and every year around this time my husband and I take a vacation somewhere. Well, this year, how would you like to feel like you went along?



You can!



From now until April 29th anyone who buys any of my titles, including the print version of The Road Less Traveled, will be entered in a drawing for a prize package full of goodies and things I picked up while I am on my road trip vacation in May. When I get back, I will post my road trip diary on The Three Muses yahoo group. The winner of the contest will recieve their own personal copy and know where their goodies came from. You'll feel like you were there!



To enter, simply go to http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/author_pages/brieanna_robertson.html
or https://www.fictionwise.com/eBooks/BrieannaRobertsoneBooks.htm
orhttp://www.lulu.com/content/1677835
and check out my titles. Find something you like? Send proof of purchase to lady_vash_swiftfire@yahoo.com and be entered to win. See something else that you like? Great! Each book you buy will count as a seperate entry so the more you buy, the better your chances of winning!



Love Happens When You Least Expect It
Brieanna Robertson-Author of Serendipity and Fantasy
posted by Brieanna_Robertson @ 8:36 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER