Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Book Signing #2

Booksigning number two went a lot better than the first one. Now that I understand what to do and am getting more comfortable speaking to folks, it's a lot of fun. It helps to have a bookcover with a nude cowboy on it to draw eyes. (Thanks Sebastian, you're the best cover boy ever!) I handed out another 58 Bookworm Bags to interested romance readers. If you've never heard of Bookworm Bags, check out their website at: Bookwormbags.com .

Shahzar was the popular book this evening although Cowboys and Naughty Nine got some curious readers to scope out the back blurbs. I think they may have been embarrassed to buy them in front of their parents!

Thank you to everyone who stopped by to visit with me. Thank you also to all the authors who sent in their goodies for the BWB bags!

Much love,
Anastasia Rabiyah
www.RabiyahBooks.com
posted by Anastasia Rabiyah @ 12:20 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 3:16 PM, Blogger Collette Thomas said…

    I saw several bookworm bags at a recent conference. I thought it was a nifty idea for promoting books.

    Collette Thomas

     
  • At 12:29 AM, Blogger Anastasia Rabiyah said…

    Readers love them. So far, in two book signings, I've passed out a total of 116 Bookworm Bags. It's a great way to get my name out there as well as a whole bunch of other authors.
    (o:

     
  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Ana,
    Thank you for putting my bookcover out there. I'm so glad your booksigning went better this time. It's all a learning process.

    Hugs,
    Sandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER