Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Horoscopes
My horoscope says Jupiter is moving into my horizon and this will bring good things to my career and reputation. I usually read those things for the fun value, not to judge my day’s events. However, considering the great month I’ve had so far for July, I’m beginning to wonder.

Last week I sold a short story to MEN magazine. Great exposure and the magazine has the reputation of offering good erotic stories for readers. I love to reach new readers! I’m a feedback addict. I admit it. It thrills me to know people are reading my work and enjoying it! I love to entertain, whether it be at a party or with my writing.

Then yesterday I got an email telling me a short story of mine, the original precursor to the A Bit of Rough novel, has been accepted by Alyson Books, (so thrilling) for inclusion in their ULTIMATE GAY EROTICA 2007 publication!

And to top the last seven days off, my M/M advertising group MANLOVEROMANCE.COM has just had their ad go live on ADVOCATE.COM, OUT.COM and OUTTRAVELER.COM.

Maybe I SHOULD be reading my horoscope and planning my day around it!
http://www.laurabaumbach.com
posted by Unknown @ 7:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER