Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Sunday, July 09, 2006
Horoscopes
My horoscope says Jupiter is moving into my horizon and this will bring good things to my career and reputation. I usually read those things for the fun value, not to judge my day’s events. However, considering the great month I’ve had so far for July, I’m beginning to wonder.

Last week I sold a short story to MEN magazine. Great exposure and the magazine has the reputation of offering good erotic stories for readers. I love to reach new readers! I’m a feedback addict. I admit it. It thrills me to know people are reading my work and enjoying it! I love to entertain, whether it be at a party or with my writing.

Then yesterday I got an email telling me a short story of mine, the original precursor to the A Bit of Rough novel, has been accepted by Alyson Books, (so thrilling) for inclusion in their ULTIMATE GAY EROTICA 2007 publication!

And to top the last seven days off, my M/M advertising group MANLOVEROMANCE.COM has just had their ad go live on ADVOCATE.COM, OUT.COM and OUTTRAVELER.COM.

Maybe I SHOULD be reading my horoscope and planning my day around it!
http://www.laurabaumbach.com
posted by Laura Baumbach @ 7:14 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:23 AM, Blogger rahulv said…

    Horoscopes 2007

    The first thing that one wants to know as one usher in the New Year is one's future. All measures are followed to ensure health, wealth and prosperity in the New Year, hinting to the fact that all want to have a bright and good future in the New Year. Get to know about your health, finance, love or general horoscopes for 2007, by having a look at the Horoscopes 2007 presented to you by Travour.

    Whether you are planning a tour or expecting a much-awaited appraisal, we have the answers to it all in the form of Horoscope 2007. Know all about your future as you welcome the New Year by reading the horoscopes of yourself and your loved ones.

    So, come discover what the stars holds in for you in the New Year by having a look at the Horoscopes 2007.

    Read More

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER