Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Monday, April 02, 2007
A BRAND NEW SPRING CONTEST FROM CJ ENGLAND

In honor of my newest release,

and the upcoming wonderful springtime, I have put together a contest to celebrate the beauty of new life.

I have gathered together a wonderful basket of spring items. Inside will be all kinds of flower seeds, (Moonflower included, of course) Gardening decorations, jewelry, note cards, chocolate roses, and many other beautiful springtime goodies.

To win this basket, valued at $25.00, go on a little scavenger hunt at my website. Go to http://cjengland.com and click on the Contest button for all the details.

Good luck to all!!!!!


CJ England
Check out my newest release at
posted by CJ England @ 2:36 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER