Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Why I Write
Hi,

I finally made it here so I can tell you why I write. One reason for writing is because someone is listening (or reading) to me. Have you ever talked to people who keep interrupting you all of the time? Well, that happens to me all of the time. I have a hard time presenting ideas verbally fast and succinct, so writing allows me to finish what I start. lol

Another reason I write is because I get to determine how the lives of my characters turn out. It's definitely a control issue. We have very little control in our daily lives because we aren't the only one in our circle. We have family, friends, strangers, etc. coming into our lives and they take away that control whether they intend to or not. There's so much danger around everyone of us these days that it's nice to have control somewhere.
posted by Sandy @ 4:49 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Gavin said…

    That's a very good point. Getting to decide what happens to other people is a lot of fun, and if they are imaginary characters, they can't yell at you, sue you or shoot you. :)

     
  • At 9:13 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Oh, Gavin, I hope no one ever shoots at me, but in this crazy world who knows what will happen next.
    Sandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER