Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Coming Soon Page at FP
I just finished browsing through and what a selection! Of course I'm doing the Snoopy Dance since three stories of mine will be available to FP's readers!

I just approved the cover for FOUR PLAY, and wowsee, I think for me this is one of the best so far!

For anyone who doesn't want to miss out I'd suggest ordering Hot Sex with A Stranger and become acquainted with my characters who come back and do their thing in FOUR PLAY!

In the meantime go check out the Coming Soon page. Based on what I'm seeing this is going to be one HOT HOT summer!

Collette Thomas
Enter My World

posted by Collette Thomas @ 3:17 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER