Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Saturday, April 07, 2007
FREEBIE - EASY FAST SMOOTHIES
Okay, who doesn’t like Smoothies?

One of the things I found that keeps me away from downing all that fast food when I’m in a hurry, or popping just about anything into my mouth when I get the munchies is making myself a Smoothie. (That gorgeous Dr. Oz (on Oprah) says he starts everyday with his own special SMOOTHIE – flaxseed oil, blueberries, protein powder and apple juice.)

And besides being nutritious depending on the ingredients, SMOOTHIES are great for the kiddies especially now with the nicer weather coming on (at least for us here in the Northeast, although they are forecasting snow and we already had a few flurries today.)

I’ve put together a neat PDF file of TWENTY SMOOTHIE RECIPES that are easy and fast and will help energize, (I give an ultra fast energizing smoothie, and another to help ward off colds, boost the immune system, calm the spirit and mind, as well as help you chill out on particularly busy busy days) Also there’s a great recipe to not only build up your bones, (this Smoothie is without dairy products for those who are lactose-intolerance) and stave off osteoporosis, but build up the blood and help prevent anemia. There’s one that is supposed to help alleviate those pesky migraines and headaches that crop up at the most inopportune times. Plus there’s a couple of SMOOTHIES included here that ensure you’re getting in some of those veggies.

And one for Glowing Skin….

THIS FAST AND EASY SMOOTHIES PDE FILE is free!!!!! (If you can’t open a PDF file I can send it to you in Word.)

All you have to do is order any one of my books listed below and forward to me the email receipt you get back from my publisher(s).

Once I get that receipt, I will immediately email you this free FAST AND EASY SMOOTHIES PDF file that you can print out and hang by the fridge door for a handy reference guide.

For those who love bananas, there are at least 3 to 4 recipes that include them.

No More Secrets, No More Lies - Marie A. Roy
www.forbiddenpublications.com

Hot Sex with a Stranger – Collette Thomas
www.forbiddenpublications.com

Games People Play – Collette Thomas
www.silksvault.com

A Soldier’s Fortune – Marie A. Roy
www.trebleheartbooks.com

My websites: http://www.freewebs.com/collettethomas123
posted by Collette Thomas @ 7:38 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER