Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Thursday, March 06, 2008
Banana Bread Recipe
My seven year old son likes to cook. He's just like his father in that respect. Not one to discourage him his fun, I let him bake with adult supervision, of course. It began with his Easy Bake oven. Don't laugh. Boys can and should cook too. There will invariably be a time in their lives when they have to feed themselves and I hope my sons grow up to be independent, do-it-yourselfers who know how to keep a clean house, bake their way into their future wife's hearts and hopefully by that time, remember how to flush the toilet!

Anyhow, here's my favorite banana bread recipe, the very same one my son used last night to bake our dessert. It's all gone, by the way, down to the last crumb.



Banana Bread
3 Ripe bananas
3/4 c. sugar
1 egg
1/4 c. margarine
pinch of salt
1 tsp. baking soda
2 c. flour

Mash bananas with a fork or potato masher. Blend in the sugar, salt, beaten egg and baking soda. Stir in melted margarine. Add flour and mix well. Bake in a loaf pan or as muffins for 45 minutes at 350 degrees.

Visit author Anastasia Rabiyah on the web at: RabiyahBooks.com
posted by Anastasia Rabiyah @ 2:19 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:10 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Ana,
    I think it's great that you're teaching your son's to cook, keep house, etc. Men need to know how to be self-sufficient. My husband wasn't taught anything, so I'm sure he couldn't survive without me. lol He certainly couldn't do the washing.

    Sandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER