Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Wednesday, July 12, 2006
Coupe on contract

OK so its time to tell the world that Jackie Coupe, shy and retiring ex-wallflower is here!!!
Hello to all of you here, my heartfelt hello and thanks, (x), to Stella and Audra Price, (my cheeky monkies), and Rene, thanks for making this possible, it's been a blast.
My first two novels were self-publish, now the first novel is getting the FP treatment after good market sales...I can't wait!
Validation is just desserts.
I feel like this is the beginning of something big, getting officially published is a very big deal to me and has been my ambition for as far back as I can remember.
I work in a call centre full-time and aside from that I write, play on my Playstation 2 and PSP, LocoRoco is ruining my life goddamn those chirpy little blobs! I enjoy Asian horror films and Cher is my all time favourite singer.
If you on myspace please add me...sniff, I get lonely. If you want a link of my webpages I will proudly display a banner there for you.
In closing...hiya Forbidden, this looks like its going to be fun...;)

I'm on here too apparently - must have done that in my sleep but come along, I'll get it updated sharpish!

posted by Acehole @ 10:09 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger JulieAnn said…

    Wow, that kind of scared me a little. I'll buy the book, just don't hurt me.

    Chowder,

    JulieAnn (a cheeky monkey in her own right, and desperately dying to meet Eddie Izzard)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER