Forbidden Authors
Find these and More
Friday, March 14, 2008
Little League Season is Upon Us !

It is March! And this time of the year always reminds me of the days when my late husband became a Little League coach. Reason being so that my two boys would also become involved in the sport. For six years he coached the local team called the Phillies. During this time I would go watch them practice, becoming a regular spectator at their games. Also during this time I created in my mind a young boy who would later become an important character in my book NO MORE SECRETS, NO MORE LIES.

Brian Morgan is a ten-year-old boy with an undeveloped right hand. I fashioned him from a young boy who played on my late husband's team. This boy was determined to play ball, and to play it well. He wore an undersized glove and managed to play as well as any of his teammates.

When Brian learns that his father is not dead, he believes his father abandoned them because he did not want an imperfect son. This was the last thing his mother Sydney Morgan (my heroine) wanted her son to believe.

So how will she gain her son's trust again after this lie she has forced him to live. And how is she going to repair their now broken relationship and convince her son that he will always be perfect in her eyes?

I think this is one reason why Romantic Times gave this story a four star rating. As reviewers have said it is a story that touches the heart, uplifts the spirit, and mends the soul.


Available at FORBIDDEN PUBLICATIONS

Marie A. Roy
My Website
posted by Collette Thomas @ 9:26 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Sandy said…

    Marie,
    This sounds like a wonderful story.
    Sandy

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Us

Forbidden Publications


Check us Out
Previous Post
Archives
Contests 
  • Forbidden Publications
Contests and Winners
  • Forbidden Publications
Design  by

 Moonglade Designs

BLOGGER